Paper Submission Guidelines
Researchers and Practitioners can submit their papers exclusively on central theme and also they can submit papers specific to the track. Authors may submit manuscripts for more than one track. The Official language for this international conference is English. The following types of submissions will be considered:
Papers should be no more than 6,000 words in length (all inclusive) with an abstract of no more than 250 words. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings.
Work-in-Progress Papers (WIP)
Extended summary of proposal / paper no more than 3,000 words. These papers will be scheduled for presentations, and the abstracts will be included in the conference program. WIP papers could propose conceptual framework based on extensive literature review or research in progress paper with partial results
At least two referees will review each submission under a double-blind peer-review process. All submissions will be reviewed based on the following evaluation criteria:
- Relevance & usefulness to HRD field
- Significance of research problem and/or theoretical conceptions
- Relevance and thoroughness of literature reviews and/or conceptual framework
- Clarity of research questions or hypotheses
- Appropriateness and justification of the research design and methods (may not be applicable to conceptual or literature reviewbased manuscript, depending on authors’ discretion)
- Rigor and robustness of data collection and analysis methods or qualitative methods.
- Quality of reporting of results and discussion
- Appropriateness of conclusions and recommendations
- Overall clarity and quality of writing
All accepted submissions of the full refereed papers will be included in conference proceedings, and conference program, if:
- The final camera-ready manuscript is approved by the program committee.
- Atleast one author is registered for this conference by 15th September, 2017.
- Authors or co-authors are present for making the presentation during the conference.
- Authors retain the copyrights of their manuscripts.