Call for Papers
In this volatile world, people provide the most potential for organizations and societies. Yet, developing people – or human resources – is often a challenging undertaking. But the outcomes can be immense. Human resource development is on the axis on which sustainability revolves around. Now is the time to strike a chord between the unexplored creative grassroots HRD practices and meta-global practices, and explore new vistas for knowledge development. This call for papers seeks original research papers, analytical and conceptual papers, experiences and practices from academia and industry surrounding the main theme and sub themes as follows:
Sustainable Development of Human Capital: Exploring Perspectives from Grassroots to Global Research and Practice
- The Conference will have the following tracks / sub themes:
Track I: New Vistas in Research & HR Analytics:
The HR function across globe is witnessing a paradigm shift with the new meta data, big data and HR analytics. The focus of this track is to bring the HR Analytics driven HR and business development practices both at micro and macro level and bringing in the future of research in HR.
- Breakthrough Research and Practice
- Emerging HRD Practices and Research, Innovative Practices in Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Looking Beyond Bell Curve, etc.
Track II: Macro Perspectives of Learning and Development (L&D):
It is recommended that L & D function can transform organization and lead the culture of fostering excellence for sustainable development. However, world over the best L & D practices provide a wide canvas and range. The focus of the track is to promote the Best L & D cases and practices at this shared platform.
- Mega L & D Benchmark practices
- Skill Development as National Agenda
- Social Cultural Paradigms of Sustainable Development
- Building Culture of Excellence.
Track III: Innovative HRD interventions:
Innovations have touched every human life in a big way and HRD is no exception. This track is meant for sharing best innovative HRD intervention which have paved for a new milestone and have created institutions of excellence in the world of industry and academics.
- Case Studies
- Industry Best Practices
- Institution Building
Track IV: Behavioral Dynamics and HR:
HRD and behavioral dynamics go hand in hand and build the DNA of organizations brick by brick. There is quantum leap in talks about diversity, inclusiveness and women in leadership roles both within HR roles and in unconventional roles.
- Women in HRD
- Diversity and HRD
- Gen Next & HR
FLASH NEWS :
- HRDR Session and Opportunity for publication in
- IJHRDPPR-International Journal of HRD Policy Practice & Research,
- EBSCO and Book Volume (International Publisher of Repute)
Instructions to Authors
- Prepare manuscripts in Microsoft Word (12 point Times New Roman font, doublespacing, and 1” margins on all sides).
- Follow formatting strictly as stated. Authors should include figures and tables within the text where they are intended to appear.
- All submissions are required to include the following information in a separate cover page: title of paper, name(s) of author(s), organization affiliation, position(s), mailing address, e-mail address, and contact number (Telephone, Fax).
- Rule of Three: An author can be named on no more than three submissions regardless of their submission category and the author order.
(Please note that the conference organizers prepare the conference program to minimize scheduling conflicts.)
- Based on reviewers' comments, the editors reserve the right to reclassify manuscripts to different categories.
- Submit abstracts/full papers/WIP to: email@example.com